Roving Eye Photography

Monday, October 25, 2004

nice weekend

V and A came over for dinner saturday night. had a quiet evening with them.

i am reaching new heights in forgetfulness. S and I had decided to go out for dinner on saturday. I get this call at around 7:00pm from Geetha R asking me if I was coming or not. I could not believe that I had forgotten that she's asked me to dinner the previous weekend. I had not written it down and so had forgotten. I was sooo disappointed that we couldn't have a quiet dinner that I cried. I just didn't want to be with anyone but S for an evening. The evening wasn't so bad though. After a flying visit to Brinda's place for vethalai pakku, we went to Geetha's place. They have a beautiful, huge house. All the people they'd invited were much older than us (except for her kids). But the food was excellent.

I had a nice quiet Sunday. I watched The Sure Thing on TV. John Cusack was very young and cute. We went to Olive Garden for dinner. Had a glass of wine after almost a year. I totally enjoyed the dinner.

Chinnu is getting more playful. She's adding to her vocabulary - the latest addition being Ew.

I did group meeting this morning. DF complimented me on the work. I was surprised and pleased - he doesn't do that often.

Wonder what's going on with R and P. I wrote to P. She said there's a problem but does not want to talk about it yet. Whatever it is, I'm glad I wrote her; it's out in the open at least.

No comments: