Roving Eye Photography

Friday, October 15, 2004

Wasteful Friday

I have not done an iota of useful work today. It's been a while since I whiled an entire day off. It's awful outside - grey, cold and uninspiring. Thought I'd start a blog - let's see if I keep at it.

Right now I feel stubbornly not wanting to do anything. I have a few dozen "things" to do which I've been putting off. Let's see -

- Paperwork with the tax office
- Paperwork for buying a new laser/CCD equipment for the lab
- Send my Ph.D transcript
- Fill out a form
- Pay a credit card bill
- File away bills/paperwork
- Cancel the NY Times subsciption
- Organize the basement

Is it just my life that is so full of paper??
Right now the only paper that looks not repulsive is the book "The amateur marriage" by Anne Tyler.

This weekend is crammed with social events. Right now hot coffee, quiet reading and spending quality time with Chinnu seems to be the only thing I want to do.

No comments: